Stitcher's Garden Sewing Club
We are so excited to announce that we are starting a Sewing Club! Our first Sewing Club will start on Tuesday, October 16. Sewing Club will meet during the 3rd week of each month. There will be daytime, evening, and Saturday classes to choose from - so sign up for one that is convenient for you!
Our focus for Sewing Club will be on learning a variety of stitches and techniques using different specialty feet on your sewing machine.
You won't want to miss out on our first project, which will be the "Stitchers Garden #2 Quilt" designed by Linda Howell. We will focus on this project during our Sewing Club for about 12 months. Each month's "Club" will feature demonstrations and/or hands-on work will that is applicable to that month's block of the "Stitchers Garden" Quilt.
Dates for upcoming Stitcher's Garden Sewing Clubs:
- Lecture/Demo Tuesday, October 16, 10:30 am - 12:00pm
- Demo/Hands-on Thursday, October 18, 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Demo/Hands-on Thursday, October 18, 5:30 am - 8:30 pm
- Demo/Hands-on Saturday, October 20, 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Details on cost for Stitcher's Garden Sewing Club and Kits:
- Registration is $60, which includes quilt background fabric and quilt pattern
- Monthly Block Kits are $10 each month if attending a demo/hands-on class
- Monthly Block Kits are $20 each month if not attending a demo/hands-on class
- Finishing Kits are $42, which includes sashing, borders and binding
- Lecture/Demo classes are $20 each month
- Lecture/Hands-On classes are $30 each month
The "Stitcher's Garden" Quilt is now hanging in our shop. This is one quilt you HAVE to see in person! Pictures just cannot do it justice. Please visit our shop for more details, a supply list and to pre-register. Class space is very limited. If you register by October 1st, you'll receive a free bonus pattern for a beautiful pillow!
* Any model of sewing machines will be able to make this quilt. Please check with your sewing machine dealer to buy the necessary feet or if you have any questions about your machine. Or, better yet, come check out our machines that are experts at doing these variety of stitches!